Thursday, September 25, 2014

HAPPY NATIONAL CHEESEBURGER DAY!!!


I can’t believe I missed "National Cheeseburger Day" last week! But, since the cheeseburger is as American as apple pie I think we have the right to celebrate cheeseburgers any time we choose.  


There are two things most people know about me. One, I teach voice lessons and two, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE cheeseburgers. I have a cheeseburger collection that’s been featured on several television shows like the Food Network, (In the Bun), Tennessee Crossroads, Fox and even Taste of Home magazine. My students take it as a challenge to find one I don’t already have. In fact, I got a pair of Cheeseburger bobby pins just last week to add to my collection.


Even though I’m a week late in celebrating “official” Cheeseburger Day I thought you might enjoy watching a YouTube video where I join Susan Watson on Tennessee Crossroads as she checks out my collection. 


Bon appetit!

Renee




No comments:

Post a Comment