Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Vocal Master Class Goes Out With A Bang!

Last Saturday (May 3) I presented my 12th and final Vocal Master Class and I have to say it went out with a Bang! I think the overall talent level this year was amazing and attendees came from as far away as California, Florida Virginia and England. We had everything from country singers, to pop, R&B and rap.

The panel discuss was two-fold. Bernard Porter founder of PCG Nashville and I discussed “Shameless Self Promotions.” Then we were joined by. Mark Lambert, (producer, manager, musician) and Krystal & Allison Steel, (2Steel Girls, The Voice, Team Blake Sheldon), discussed harmonies, duos.

I’m sad to see the Master Class end, but I have some other exciting things hiding in the wings that I can’t wait to share with you. Many thanks to all those who have made the Master Class a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment